Friday, September 4, 2009

Learning Management - Tied Together with CAPAs and SOP management

I have been asked a lot lately about how learning management can be more closely tied to quality management and an organization’s electronic document management system (EDMS). From a process standpoint, these two are already very closely related; but from a technology standpoint, many organizations are still running these two systems separately. As a content management vendor, I can see how learning management systems need to be closely tied to the content and procedures that employees are trained on. Additionally, content about the training; histories, certificates, and the like need to be stored and tied to each employee’s training record.

By implementing a learning management system with quality and SOP management applications, organizations can ensure that training data and content is tied together. Training is often an identified area of concern during a regulatory audit, so every organization should have an electronic learning management system closely tied to an EDMS, as well as other business information.

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone here ever experienced financial breakdown?I have and it wasn't not an easy situation because I lost almost everything and I couldn't explain how everything went but Covid-119 really had me fuck up but I'm grateful today for everything Mr Lee did for me for helping me with a loan at 2% rate to bring back my business and today I'm a happy person upon how life has been unfair to me during all those period of Covid19.Mr Lee is a loan officer who worked with a large USA company that lend money to anyone looking for a loan and willing to pay back with the interest rate of 2% in return here His Email Address: 247officedept@gmail.com And WhatsApp : + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete